Thanks very much Amy. They reopen on Monday and I have put a call into them.
Here's hoping.

Thanks again,
Jane
On Apr 24, 2009, at 5:05 PM, Amy Dalgliesh wrote:

I too am new to this disease and discussion site, but unfortunately am having to take a crash course for multiple cats that I rescued from a dire situation last summer.

I thought I would send this website along. I don't know what they might have to offer, but they do have a compounding section and say they can compound discontinued and unavailable drugs.

http://centerpetpharmacy.com/

They responded very quickly to me the one time that I contacted them.

Amy

--- On Fri, 4/24/09, Jane Lyons <j.ly...@mindspring.com> wrote:

From: Jane Lyons <j.ly...@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] YIKES
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Friday, April 24, 2009, 4:41 PM

thanks so much Laurie

On Apr 24, 2009, at 4:08 PM, Laurieskatz wrote:

I called the hospital pharmacy who sells it to my vet and she said they purchase it from a wholesaler. She either would not or did not provide the
name. It took me about 5 people to get to someone who would answer my
question.
I will forward to another friend who gets it from another vet and ask her
source.
Laurie