Welcome Nortina,
You have already received some good advise.  There is a mix of positive and
negative cats in my home.  My positives are relatively young with the oldest
two approx 1 1/2 yrs old.  Like McFluffins, love the name, they are rescues.
My negative kitties have been vaccinated.  I did not mix them until the
negatives received their follow up 30 day booster.

Could you keep McFluffins in a separate bedroom until Jasper gets his booster?

Thanks for giving McFluffins a 2nd chance.
Sharyl