Well, yes and no...if it is tapes you are wanting to get rid of there is
generic droncit - "tapeworm tabs" - *http://tinyurl.com/dm4hy2

*This is generic Droncit - I asked my vet and the active ingredient is the
same.

Drontal kills all worms, but is very expensive, and I do not think there is
a generic.  .

Consistent use of Revolution should keep hooks and rounds at bay (as well as
fleas, so technically you shouldn't get tapes either, but it happens)

Strongid kills hooks and rounds (.1 cc per pound of cat) - *
http://tinyurl.com/c68d2z

*Lasts forever....

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 3:53 PM, MaryChristine <twelvehousec...@gmail.com>wrote:

> kelley, isn't there now a generic for drontal? (i THINK it's you who
> mentioned it....)
>
> MC
>
> On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 10:47 AM, POTT, BEVERLY <p...@mailbox.sc.edu>
> wrote:
>
> > I, too, live in SC, and have found that Revolution works wonders on my
> > cats for keeping things under control... Unfortunately it doesn't kill
> > tapeworms, but it does kill roundworms and hookworms. I am lucky enough
> > to have a vet that will sell me the Droncit without seeing the animals.
> >
> > Beverly

http://www.rescuties.org

http://www.zazzle.com/rescuties*

http://www.magfundraising.com/rescuties

Help us spay some kitties!

http://rescuties.chipin.com/30-spays-in-30-days

"Rather than helping, it's easier to point fingers and say "take  them first
as long as you leave me alone".