So sorry, Sherry - prayers someing for sweet little Grace.

Gloria

On May 27, 2009, at 9:13 PM, Sherry DeHaan wrote:

I am asking for prayers for sweet little Grace.I just recieved an e- mail that she is in very bad shape with a high fever and just not well.she was fune Monday when I was there,but we all know what horrible things can arise with FELV.I HATE this disease!! I have watch SO MANY beautiful babies die from this,my heart breaks EVRY time. Please keep her in your thoughts.I believe she is with Dr Jen tonight.
Thank you
Sherry

than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.