Ah Diane it's not that bad.  You will end up wearing some of the food.  I have
feeding t-shirts for that purpose.  LOL  Now finger feeding is pretty messy.

Short term a meat baby food (no onions or garlic) is a good food to use.  It is
easily syringed, doesn't need to be diluted and many cats like it.  Mine love
Gerber 2 Chicken and Gravy which has 100 calories per jar.

A/D is actually pretty high in fat but again should be easily syringed without
diluting it with a liquid.  Any pate style canned food is syringe-able if you
blend the dickens out of it and add a little liquid.  Some will have hard lumps
so you may need to put the food through a metal sieve.

What is critical is you get some kind of food into her.  A sick kitty generally
needs more calories than a healthy kitty.  She will need food to have the
energy to fight whatever the problem is.
Hugs to Darcy
Sharyl