well Boscoe  arrived here this afternoon, and i was drawn to him
immediately.  this poor kitty really needed a home to go to.  I want  to thank
everyone that donated to his travel and care fund. Both my wife and i  are very
happy to have him here, we look forward to further updates on his  progress in
the future

Michael and Char
Second Chance Meows

In a message dated 5/27/2009 4:15:41 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,