From: Sherry DeHaan <sherryd...@yahoo.com>
To: Felvtalk <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 6, 2009 6:31:48 PM
Subject: [Felvtalk] Cherry  Please add to the CLS  :(

Jens words
 I sent her over the Rainbow Bridge with a kiss on the forehead and tears in my
eyes; for her, for Dani, for Champ, for Adam and for tiger Lily.  Those we have
loved and lost.

We lost our sweet one eyed Cherry.She was a loving lap cat who begged for your
attention,and ALWAYS got it.
It has been a tough week for us volunteers and Wondwerful Dr. Jen.

than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.
We still would have it no other way"