From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of
jastiff...@aol.com
Sent: Monday, June 08, 2009 11:11 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] sad news

Hello everyone,

I'm sad to say that I lost my BB today....he was a brave boy who went as
far as he could in this life.? I got to be there and hold him one last
time as he went to sleep.? Thanks to everyone for their
kindness....there will always be a place in my heart, and a piece
missing from my life for my sweet BB.? Thanks also for this forum and
the information that you are trying to spread about this horrible
disease.?

Jaci