Jaci,
I'm so soory to hear about BB....
Thankfully he lost his fight in your arms.
Many do not, as they die alone or away from their loved ones. I know as I
lost my TAZ when he was recovering from extensive surgery. I didn't get to
say  good-bye to him. So you can imagine how that felt.
It was so sudden....
BB is now where he is healthy and playing with the butterflies with  the
other kitties.
He has been greeted by my TAZ and others that have gone to the Rainbow
Bridge.
You are in my thoughts and prayers.

I've been on this group forever even though at this moment I do not have
any FELV kitties it could change at any given time.
As I've stated many times this group is vital for information this is why
I'm still here.
So please remain and don't leave.
Give yourself some healing time and take care.

In a message dated 6/8/2009 8:11:47 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,