From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of
doggone...@doggonefit.com
Sent: Saturday, June 13, 2009 9:07 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] Introducing healthy cats into former FELV+ cat household

Hello everyone,
After many years of rescuing positives, we have been a "catless" home for a
few months and have made a difficult decision to adopt a healthy cat. Can
anyone help with decisions on what should stay and what shouldn't? For
example, scratching posts, cat carriers. I know there are many different
opinions on how long the virus lasts, how well disinfectant  work, etc. I
would greatly appreciate any help!
Thanks!
Heidi