Hi Belinda,

I just talked to my vet and she said that they looked at Maverick's blood smear
when he was there 2 days ago and there was no sign of hemobart.  I guess they
check it everytime he has bloodwork so he's been tested about 10-12 times.  I'm
sure those could all be false positives but I feel better knowing they checked
again.  I would have felt really awful if I thought I could have done something
to save him and didn't.

Amy