Thanks for the information, I'll check out the website. I appreciate everything
you guys do to help out these cats. It's really wonderful. Kathryn

-----Original Message-----
From: Debbie Harrison <dlh1...@hotmail.com>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Thu, Jun 18, 2009 11:12 am
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Question about a new kitty

aming a feral kitten takes time and tons of patience...trust me, it's what I
o!  Try visiting the feral cat site online...they have tons of helpful
nformation.  And yes, he could possibly already have been exposed to the
irus...but that is not necessarily a death sentence.
Debbie (COL)
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle"  Philo