From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Lora
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2009 9:32 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] OT- Venting

Cannot believe that frigging people STILL feel this away towards animals.

I replied to an on-line message board in a group that I belong to and this
is what the idiot had to say. It is enough to blow my top.

If everyone thought/felt this way there would be no hope for ANY animals,
much less for the poor FeLV positive kitties!

There are just some humans that I hate! They give good, honest, caring pet
guardians a bad name. It people with this disgusting type of attitude that
makes me wish that I could save them all...including the FeLVs.