This is good news.
Was wondering how she was doing!

In a message dated 6/29/2009 7:00:47 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
fs...@roadrunner.com writes:

Hello  Everyone:

A few months ago I posted on this list about a TNR worker in  Arizona who
had fallen on some bad times.  Her husband had passed away  from cancer and
she was facing a mountain of medical bills and eviction.   She could also not
vet her personal pets.  Several people on this list  donated to Paws Patrol
for her benifit.  Paws Patrol is the TNR group in  Arizona that she is
affiliated with.  The following links are to the  letter my friend in Paws
Patrol wrote to me and Arlenes letter of  thanks.
[IMG]http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/oo125/katlover13/MerryLetterP1.jpg[/
IMG]
http://s368.photobucket.com/albums/oo125/katlover13/?action=view&current=Mer
ryLetterP2.jpg
http://s368.photobucket.com/albums/oo125/katlover13/?action=view&current=Tha
nkYouLetter001.jpg

Also  a big thank you from me to everyone who helped  Arlene.
Sue

TAZZY'S ANIMAL TRANSPORTS
SIAMESE & COLLIE  RESCUE
Sultan/Startup, WA.
_http://tazzys.org/_ (http://tazzys.org/index.html)

Board Member for 501(c)3 Non-Profit  national rescue.
All donations are tax deductible.
_http://www.hurricanepetsrescue.org/_ (http://www.hurricanepetsrescue.org/)

Terrie Mohr-Forker