You feed them and do everything you can to make their lives easier and to let them know they are loved. I know, you will probably never touch them, much less hold them but you do all you can do and worry and cry then comfort yourself by thinking how much better you have made their lives.
On Jul 2, 2009, at 6:39 PM, Kelley Saveika wrote:

Max always showed up every single day. When the weekday feeder was out there (I feed weekends and holidays) on 6/30, there were no cats. Usually there are 4 in one spot and 2 in another. He called and looked for them (and was late for work) and the lady happened to see them attacked by the
coyote and happened to see him looking and calling and told him what
happened. He looked for 2 hours and was late for work. We eventually found all but 2, Max and Nugget. I am also worried about Nugget but not as much since I have only seen him once in 2 years. But we always saw that bright orange spot in the grass when we pulled in to feed. I hate it. Feeding
ferals is a worry, but how can you not feed them?

On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 5:31 PM, Sharyl <cline...@yahoo.com> wrote:

I hope he will still show up Kelly. If the worst has happened then wishing him a gentle bridge crossing. I understand how hard it is when a feral goes missing. There are still 4 at the dumpster colony I have bee trying to TNR.
Only one shows up every day for feeding.  The other 3 I only see
occasionally. I always worry something has happened to them.
Sharyl

--- On Thu, 7/2/09, Kelley Saveika <moonv...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Kelley Saveika <moonv...@gmail.com>
Subject: [Felvtalk] Please add Max to CLS
To: "felvtalk" <Felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Date: Thursday, July 2, 2009, 5:23 PM
Hi all,
Max was my favorite feral of the many we feed.  He was
a big, beautiful
orange tabby.  These guys are probably closer to
semi-feral in that they
will let the regular feeders, of whom I am one, touch and
approach them.
There was a coyote attack on 6/30; there was an employee
at the store who
saw them being attacked at 3:30 am.  He hasn't been
seen since and we have
been looking and looking, so I'm assuming the worst.

Kelley

http://www.rescuties.org

http://www.zazzle.com/rescuties*

http://www.magfundraising.com/rescuties

Help us spay some kitties!

http://rescuties.chipin.com/feed-hungry-animals

"Rather than helping, it's easier to point fingers and say
"take  them first
as long as you leave me alone".

http://www.rescuties.org

http://www.zazzle.com/rescuties*

http://www.magfundraising.com/rescuties

Help us spay some kitties!

http://rescuties.chipin.com/feed-hungry-animals

"Rather than helping, it's easier to point fingers and say "take them first
as long as you leave me alone".

Marylyn, Copper & Thomas