Hi, Kathryn.  You're right - these folks are the best ever!

When I introduced my very inquisitive, rambunctious, 75 lb. dog to the litter
of kittens I rescued last fall, I had him on a collar and lead, and put him on
a down, stay a lot.  The kittens had been here for about 3 weeks, in their own
room, and he was used to their scent and knew something very special was behind
the door.  He was very happy to finally see what it was.  We took it slowly and
all of the kittens ended up being dog lovers!

Sally