From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of
expressprin...@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, July 04, 2009 11:12 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] How easy is it for a cat to get feline leukemia?

Hi, everyone:

I have an odd question. How easy is it for my new kitten to get feline
leukemia.? Is it only transmitted through other cats or can it be
transmitted through something the sick?kitty touched? It's been a year since
we?lost Smokey.?I'm?probably being silly, but the kitten is in the same room
that Smokey was in.?We have given him the vaccine for the virus.

Thanks for any information,
Kathryn