I was thinking of going back in a bit over 2 weeks when she returns from vacation. There's another vet in the office but I would prefer to see my regular vet unless we run into problems.
Amy > Date: Saturday, July 11, 2009, 7:06 PM > Amy, > If the HCT was 29% on the July 2nd draw and he is acting > the same I would wait at least 2 weeks, stress is not good > so you want to avoid that. If he takes a sudden turn > for the worse before 2 weeks then get him to the vet. > When did the vet want you to bring him in for a > recheck? I mean 2 weeks from when he started the doxy > & pet tinic. > > -- > Belinda > happiness is being owned by cats ... > > http://bemikitties.com > > http://BelindaSauro.com > > > _______________________________________________ > Felvtalk mailing list > Felvtalk@felineleukemia.org > http://felineleukemia.org/mailman/listinfo/felvtalk_felineleukemia.org > _______________________________________________ Felvtalk mailing list Felvtalk@felineleukemia.org http://felineleukemia.org/mailman/listinfo/felvtalk_felineleukemia.org