>    Hi Amy,
>   Wolfie's HCT at 29% isn't horrible,
Epogen isn't
> given until the HCT drops to 20% or lower.

Yeah didn't plan to start Epogen til it drops to 20 or lower.  Just trying to
do my research and prepare since I've never had one stop dropping once the HCT
starts going down.

Since you already have
> the pet tinic you may as well use it up and if you need to
> continue try the nutrived ... I have had many people tell me
> their cats liked it, one girl said her cat would lick it
> right out of the syringe she used to give it to him, none of
> my cats liked it ... in fact my cats won't eat the food if I
> put it in there.  How does Wolfie do with the pet
> tinic?

I've been giving it with a syringe.  He doesn't love it but he's been handling
the 3 meds twice daily really well.  He's my toughest cat to medicate so I
wasn't looking forward to it but he's really being quite tolerant.