A garden is a lovely idea. With all the love and care you gave to Bella, I
bet her garden turns out great.

Diane R.

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Orth, Sarai
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2009 3:01 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] Thank you from Bella's Family

Thank you all for your loving posts. I didn't know how much I needed the
support until I got it! It seems that so many people have not had a special
relationship with a pet where they can relate to the hole that their passing
leaves and that has been frustrating to me. This week is a better week as we
are starting to be able to think lovingly about her and laugh about funny
things she did! We miss her still and plan to make a beautiful garden for
her over her gravesite. I am looking forward to planning out something
lovely to honor her. I will take your words of wisdom and just keep loving
the other baby like there is no tomorrow! He is spoiled rotten these
days...he even sleeps in our bed now (which my husband never would have
allowed before J) We hope that he stays symptom free for many years as we
hear CAN happen. Thank you again for your kind words and if anyone else has
any advice on preventative measures- always feel free to post!

Sarai Orth

Career Path Services

Co-Located @ Valley DSHS

Monday-Thursday 7-5:30