This handsome buff boy needs all the prayers he can get.Dr. Jen just took him
in this week and thought she had him out of the woods,but tonight she is
worried about him.He came in with a horrendous mouth issue,she showed us pics
and they were NOT pretty.I have not had the chance to love on him yet but look
forward to meeting this sweet boy.So please keep him in your thoughts.Thanks
Sherry

than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.
We still would have it no other way"