No advice, but I'm so sorry. I would not get her another rabies shot.  Keep us
posted.
tonya

--- On Tue, 7/7/09, dlg...@windstream.net <dlg...@windstream.net> wrote:

From: dlg...@windstream.net <dlg...@windstream.net>
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] PUREVAX FELV vaccine
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Cc: "Kelley Saveika" <moonv...@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, July 7, 2009, 3:12 PM

do they have same kind of vaccine for rabies, etc?
my newest felv pos kitty (NitNoy) has had a reaction to rabies vac.  dr. not
sure if it is sarcoma or not.  at present we are waiting a fe days to see if it
grows or not.  if it does, will have to remove soon before have to take whole
leg.  ANYONE HAVE ANY ADVICE ON THIS?  dorlis  she is about 1 - 1-1/2 yrs old,
semi feral.  she also has an attitude problem - charges everyone and gets
downright nasty.  she had her tail amputated by a raccoon (at least we think so
from her reaction on seeing them).  i found her tail in the yard a week later.
my other problem is Annie and CAsey - they hate each other.  Felway and Bach's
don't seem to do any good.  dorlis