From: Tad Burnett <tadburn...@vermontel.net>
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] (no subject)
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Thursday, July 30, 2009, 6:40 PM

Check with his vet....
Anyone adopting an FeLV+ cat had best be on a first name
basis with a vet....
Will the adopter allow you or someone you know to see how the
cats will be living ???
And are they willing to answer all your questions ???

Yes... I have adopted maybe 20 FeLV+ cats from this list in the
past 6 years but none in the last couple years I think....
I am getting old and slowing down after my heart attack a year
ago.....
Tad

Cindy Jackson wrote:

How can you make sure that someone who wants to adopt your cat is legitimate?
Has anyone ever offered to adopt your cat here on felvtalk or have you found
someone here that you called to ask if they could adopt your cat? If so, how
did you make sure they are reputable?