From: Cougar Clan <maima...@duo-county.com>
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] My New Kitty
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Thursday, August 6, 2009, 11:08 PM

You may have her a lot longer than you think.  Dixie stayed with me 3 years and
there are others who have had pos cats a lot longer than that.  Keep her as
stress free and as well fed as you can and she may reward you with many, many
years.....I pray so.  Bless you for making the right decision for this little
one.
On Aug 7, 2009, at 12:31 AM, D.S.Louis wrote:

> Brought my new kitty home from the pound on Sat and found out this morning
> she is Feline pos.  WE were given the choice to return her or have her put to
> sleep..or....bring her home..
>
> WE decided to bring her home...Although we may only have her for a short
> time...She will be loved and cared for with no regrets....  She is a
> beautiful Siamese..and about 2 yrs old...and gas all ready brought much joy
> to our lives...
>
> Cherokee
>

> "A failure is just a stopover on the way to SUCCESS."

Marylyn, Copper & Thomas