sue, i think that we learn those hard, hard lessons that way specifically so
that we do NOT make the same choice again. you did the best you could with
the information you had at the moment--buzz' last lesson to you may well
have been to teach you to listen to your heart from now on..... i thank the
universe that these bits of light wrapped in fur are so forgiving of our
human frailty, and understand so much better than we do, that doing our best
IS the best we can do.... the folks on lists like this do NOT make choices
that intentionally hurt our charges--and they know that.

MC

--
Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!
Maybe That'll Make The Difference....