yeah, that's why i'm such a good chat host in MeowChat and do so well in
LOLCat on www.icanhascheezburger.com: i speak and write fluent typo. (and
the other key, of course, is to get the right pawboard, and/or, decent
meow-recognition software.)

i just posted the link, FROM the page itself, to my facebook page. don't
underestimate the effect of that, folks--just yesterday i posted a healthy,
gorgeous little coonie mix on my page--we'd been working on him for almost
two weeks with NO LUCK, and he was just about to have to join my
household--within a couple of hours, he'd found a forever home from someone
who saw him on my profile. she wasn't a rescue person, but was, actually,
someone from icanhascheezburger....

MC

--
Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!