From: Susan Hoffman <susan_hoff...@yahoo.com>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2009 11:12:14 AM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Urgent! FeLV cat -New Jersey- I need to find him a
Sanctuary

Never heard of them.

According to their website they've only been around since 2005.  Lots-of-cats
in a rural setting always makes me nervous.  And, whoa!  They want a $5000
surrender fee for a healthy cat and $7500 to take in an FIV or FeLV cat.  I
guess that's one way to make sure you don't wind up with too many animals.