From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of
dlg...@windstream.net
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2009 3:45 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Cc: Jody Butler
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Darcy Is An Angel Now

Dr. Fox had a letter in his column recently from a lady whose cat suddenly
lost control of her back legs and was screaming constantly.  he said this
often happens expecially with older cats.  they develope a blood clot and it
lodges in the spie just before the hind legs, causing paralysis.  if you get
to the hospital fast enough, can remove/disolve the clot releaving the
painand paralysis.  not so with an older cat, they usually cnnot take the
anethesia.  dorlis