From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Susan Hoffman
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2009 9:24 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Question about A/D

A/D is a specially prepared canned cat food that is high nutrition and very
palatable.

As far as tofu is concerned, I have cats who like soy products but it is not
nutritionallly complete for cats so I would not let a cat try to live oin
it.  But I'll give most cats whatever appeals to them as a treat,.