So sorry, Sherry, Jen and all. Andrew sounds like a lovely, lovely boy.
Gentlest of Bridge vibes, and thanks for sharing Dr. Jen's words.

Diane R.

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Sherry DeHaan
Sent: Tuesday, September 08, 2009 6:46 PM
To: Felvtalk
Subject: [Felvtalk] Andrew Please add to the CLS :*(

This sweet tiger boy won ALL our hearts over at Sids.he had the cutest
little snaggle tooth and he always brought a smile to our faces.I got to see
him last night and had the chance to tell him I loved him one last time.
Here is what Dr. Jen had to say about our Andrew...

It is with a very heavy heart that I have to tell you all that I made the
heart WRENCHING decision to let our special little crooked toothed guy go
today.
We have all seen his size diminish over the past few weeks, though his
spirit wasn't affected until just recently.  Even up until the very end, he
purred like the champion that he was.  I held him in my arms and we nuzzled,
his head under my chin.  He gave me that one final gift, and I wish to share
it with you all.

I took him in as a pathetic beddraggled kitten on July 21st, 2005.  We gave
him FOUR WONDERFUL years, and in return, he gave each and every one of us
immeasurable joy.  How could we not smile looking into that goofy face:)

Thank you all for loving him so....  He was a terribly hard one to let
go...for all of us.

"We who choose to surround ourselves with lives more temporary than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.
We still would have it no other way"