Thanks, Diane.  As it turns out, I took Lukey to the vet
today and his HCT was down to 12 and they thought it best to
transfuse.  He is still getting the blood as I write and
after that they will be putting in the e-tube.

The good news is that both his lymphocyte and reticulocyte
counts were up significantly today from Friday, so the LTCI
is definitely working.  We just had to buy him some more
time to give the new cells time to mature and hopefully the
transfusion will give us the time we need.

I appreciate all of your thoughts, prayers and concern.  It
has been a stressful weekend for Lukey and me but hopefully
after today things will start looking up for my little man.
He's such a little fighter.

Sally Jewell