If you have access to a holistic vet, check in with her/him. Mine, Betty Boswell, kept Dixie Louise healthy and happy. Betty works well with my regular vets who are wonderful too. The combination worked miracles for three absolutely wonderful years then something through Dixie into anemia in a matter of a couple of days and she left this world. There are a number of supplements, including colostrum, that the holistic recommend. Provide the best food you can (it sounds like you are doing this) and all the love you have. Do not count the days or look at a calendar. You do not know the future. You, as well as the cats, started dying the day you were born. We all are going to die sometime. Accept it and live and enjoy every day you have with your wonderful family. I learned a lot from the Royal Princess Kitty Katt (who died from non-FeLV cancer) and Dixie Louise Doodle Katt, JP. The ability to recognize the mortality of ourselves and those we love is difficult but, when done, frees us to love so much more completely and without fear of the future.

Bless you and your little friends.