Becky, I'm so sorry. That is just so, so young. Gentlest of Bridge vibes to
Pebbles, and hugs to you, your family and your other furbabies.

Diane R.

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Becky Penn
Sent: Wednesday, October 07, 2009 11:19 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] Pebbles is an angel now

Unfortunately, our darling 21 month old Pebbles passed away at 1:45 this
morning.  We had found out in January that she was positive, and I want to
thank everyone on this board for all of the good advice I have read over the
past few months.  Last Friday Pebbles woke up with a respiratory infection
and we have made several trips to the Doctors this week for antibiotic
shots.  Dr. Laura and Dr. Courtney did everything possible, but Pebbles was
just too weak to make a come back.  Even though we have lost her, we would
not trade the experience we have had with her for antyhing in the world.  If
we find another cat and they happen to be positive we won't hesitate to give
them lots of love and tender care.  We still have 3 negative cats, and will
continue to give them as much love as we can.  Good luck to all of you and
your fur babies!!