I have a gray/white cat we (SunsetFelines) rescued behind a used car lot.
She's  10-12 months old, leukemia positive and living a crate for a good while
now.   Renee's permanent home fell through the day I was to deliver her.  She's
well mannered and very sweet. She's had all her vet care. She would be good for
someone that already has a leukemia positive cat or for someone with vaccinated
cats.  I live in SC and would be willing to drive her to surrounding states or
fly Renee' to you.  I know this is a long shot but I feel sorry for her in the
crate and have way too many cats myself.  My e-mail address is
lexington...@yahoo.com.

Paula