Crystal, have you tried a raw food for him?  When I first got my positive
kitty, she had uncontrollable (bloody)
diarrhea, and I tried every food I could.  The only thing that stopped it
was a raw food consisting of chicken and bones (among other ingredients).
She was on antibiotics, fortiflora, and had been wormed several times.  She
had been through so much up to that point and that was my last resort -- but
it worked!  I can't tell you how I fretted over her condition -- she was
miserable until I started feeding her the raw.  Feline's Pride is one of the
best on the market, but expensive and you have to have it shipped.  Nature's
Variety is another food that I have seen in the pet stores though.  It might
be worth a try, this is a diet highly recommended for Irritable Bowel
Disease.  Good luck, my heart goes out to you.
Tracey