Alice,

Thank you so much for letting us know.  I am so happy this has worked for
them.  It seems to have great promise if started early enough.  It appears
to have some ability to help once symptoms begin but if you can start early
that seems to be your best bet.  Oh, yeah.  It is wonderful to hear about
these successes.  If you have time in the future, could you continue to
report on them.  It doesn't have to be all that often, but I would
appreciate hearing.  I am especially curious to see if there is a change in
viral status in the future.

I am so happy for your and your family, this is truely beautiful to read.
God bless and good luck.

Jenny