I made some tiny urls for the links Sally listed in her post.

Guide to the Use of Vitamin C
http://tinyurl.com/Clinical-guide-Vit-C

Megascorbic Therapy:  A New Orthomolecular Modality in Veterinary Medicine
http://tinyurl.com/Megascorbic-paper

Orthomolecular Approach to Feline Leukemia Prevention and Control
http://tinyurl.com/Belfields-paper

Sharyl