I'm so sorry, Natasha.  I've had several double positives, and they have lived
normal lives for a while, but getting sick with anything was taxing on them.  I
don't have any double positives right now...I think the first one I had was Mr.
Black Kitty back in 2002 or 3, and I'm so glad I took him in.

But  I'd sure wait and see before assuming that your kitty has FELV also.

The other thing - I think vets don't see healthy FIV and FELV cats as much as
they see sick ones - makes sense.  So they think of them as sick, when actually
they can have some good healthy years.

Sending you some good thoughts -

Gloria

Sharyl