Here's the trial result ftom the
http://www.petakillsanimals.com/Trial.cfm
web site

It's over, folks. A North Carolina jury has acquitted two PETA employees of
Animal Cruelty and Obtaining Property By False Pretenses. Guilty verdicts were
handed down for Littering, in connection with PETA employees Adria Hinkle and
Andrew Cook's improper disposal of their furry victims' bodies. Hinkle and Cook
were each given suspended 10-day jail sentences, 12 months' probation, 50 hours
of community service, a $1,000 fine, and nearly $3,000 in restitution. And
PETA's "death van" has been confiscated by the town of Ahoskie, NC. PETA will
undoubtedly launch a legal appeal.

While we certainly didn't see these "Not Guilty" verdicts coming, we'll give
PETA's highly paid lawyers credit for blowing enough smoke and sowing enough
confusion to confuse a jury. (That's their job, after all.) But it has now been
established in court that PETA, in fact, kills animals. Inevitably, more and
more of PETA's naïve supporters will get a clue.