sent this out to a friend who is a moderator at www.handicappedpet.net to
see which board you might want to post mica's story on -- here's her
response: (all 3 of the kitties she mentions have spinal-cord injuries of
one sort or another; interestingly enough, the one who DOESN'T have the
sleep disorder is the one who definitely DOES have pellets/beebees near his
spinal cord....)

 "I'd put it on "other problems" at HP. I'd also consider meds. I also
wonder the possibilities of a spinal cord injury interfering with the "stop
most motion during sleep" part of him. Buddy and Ace have this while Koi
does NOT; Ace kicks me so hard in the night that he throws himself out of
bed."

--
Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!
Maybe That'll Make The Difference....