Beth, I remember Will, and I'm so sorry he had to go to the Bridge. Hugs to
you.

Diane R.

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Beth Noren
Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2009 7:09 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Multi Cat House Protocol

Hi, I'm not sure if you got a reply as my computer has been down for quite
some time.  I tested everyone Elisa and IFA initially, did a follow-up IFA
several months later, and vaccinated the negatives.  My plan was only to
retest if a negative became sick, and this was supported by my vet.  The
chance that a healthy, adult, vaccinated negative will pick up the disease
is small, so I felt the funds were better spent on other problems (2 of my
negs have severe allergies).  I haven't told the list yet, as I just got
functioning Internet service again today , but I had to help my sweet
positive boy leave this world on November 13th.  I haven't been active on
the list for some time now, but some folks here may remember Will Feral.
 Lymphoma finally got him, after 3.5 active, happy years.  He is so terribly
missed.  I plan to test my 4 negatives as soon as finances permit, so that I
can comfortably discontinue vaccinating them for FeLV.

Best wishes,
Beth