From: Gloria B. Lane <gbl...@aristotle.net>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Sun, December 13, 2009 5:22:23 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] stomatitis

I'll have to think - for Stomatitis/gingivitis, I've used
1) pulling the teeth (seems to work well)
2) Oral dexamethasone (some folks have good luck with that - made my kitty
cough a little but helped somewhat)
3) Monthly Demo (steroid) shot - nice but if it gets too frequent, kitty comes
down with other things
4) Convenia antibiotic shot, followed by oral Axithromycin as needed (worked
pretty well)

There's another oral med that I've tried but can't remember the name right now,
have to look it up.  It was pretty good.  I'm sure there are some other
options.  As I understand, Stomatitis can be called by several different
things...

Best of luck,

Gloria