just a question, did you find homes for your babies?  how are you doing?  have
things gotten better for you?  i have asked my vet to help me remember i can't
take them all in.  right now i have 6 older cats (2 felv, but well) and 2 new 5
month old babies.  they were going to be turned over to "animal control" which
means killed, so now they are with me.  i meant to find homes for them, but
that didn't work.  i could not paart with them.  i am afraid the in the current
financial situation, many more dogs and cats, and around here, horses will be
turned out to "fend" for themselves.  people can't keep them anymore so they
just turn them loose.  people around here are seeing moe strays than ever
before.  dorlis