Well said, Diane.

Sally Snyder Jewell, Marketing Director
Tower Laboratories Corporation
Manufacturers of Pauling Therapy Formulas for Coronary Heart
Disease Since 1996
http://www.HeartTech.com
E-mail:  sa...@towerlaboratories.com
Toll Free:  1-877-TOWER-LABS (1-877.869.3752)
Voice:  502.368.2720; 502.368.2721
Fax:  502.368.0019

Pauling Therapy Information Web site:
http://www.HeartTech.com
Pauling Therapy Order Link:
http://www.PaulingTherapyStore.com

The products manufactured by Tower Laboratories Corporation,
Inc. are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent
disease in the United States. Without prejudice to the
generality of the contents herein, this message is not meant
nor intended to diagnose, treat, or otherwise mitigate any
health related condition.  This message does not attach any
legal liability onto the originator thereof.  This
communication may also contain information which is
confidential, and therefore privileged.  It is for the
exclusive use of the intended recipient(s).  If you have
received this message by error, please delete the email and
destroy any copies of it.