Aww Jane-I hope MeMe gets better quickly. I have both of mine on LTCI and they
are both doing great with it. We began Rosie and Murphy the first of Sept with
weekly injections and are now on 6 weeks between the injections. We just got
their CBCs done last week and they both have HCTs at 39.5. We began the LCTI
before they began to crash. It was right after we lost Rosie's 4 brothers to
anemia before they reached a year old. Our vet, Dr. Krysta (Wozniewicz) at the
Sacramento Cat Hospital has spoken to the Imulan veterinarians and says that
they are very helpful. Perhaps your vet can speak with them about MeMe? Alice