Jason, my heart is so heavy reading about Mozart. We have suffered the sadness
that you and your wife are going through with your baby. I am praying for a
miracle for Mozart. We are doing well with the Imulan, but our 2 remaining cats
weren't having anemia problems when we began, they were just constantly sick
with one URI after another and other little illnesses. We haven't had a sniffle
or cough since the end of Oct. Is he still eating and drinking? We lost 4 young
brothers last year to anemia that came on so quickly->From a few days to two
weeks from symptoms of anemia beginning to non-moving. They had to fed fed at
the end. Everyone on this board is so awesome and caring-seems some days we are
tilting at windmills-but we are all dreaming of the day this damn disease can
be controlled or cured. We are all sending positive prayers & vibes for your
family. Alice