Gentlest of Bridge vibes to messy little Bitzer. Hugs to all at Sids.

Diane R.

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Sherry DeHaan
Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2010 4:34 PM
To: Felvtalk
Subject: [Felvtalk] Bitzer Please add to the CLS :(

What can I say about silly slimy yes slimy Bitzer.When he came to us at Sids
he had a clef palate.And boy was he MESSY when he ate,we had to bathe him
after his meals.Well Dr. Jen fixed his palate but it just wasnt enough,his
little body was shutting down from the virus.He will be miss slime and
all.Bye bye sweet Bitzer baby.
Sherry

"We who choose to surround ourselves with lives more temporary than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.
We still would have it no other way"