Hi Michael,
I would like to also put a widget up that I have you can see it here, it is a new program I had a programmer make for me, I figure a picture might help pull at the heart strings a bit, MC you can out this on your list too if you want. You can see it here:

http://myfundit.com/index.html

Yours is the first one on the page, I am assuming the secondchanceme...@yahoo.com is you Pay Pal email, it needs to link to your PP email so the money goes into your account. If your PP address is something else let me know so I can fix it.

If you have a picture you'd like to use send it to me, I'm using one of mine so there is something there.

Anyone with a website that would like to put it up can click the PLUS and copy and paste it. It updates in real time when someone makes a Pay pal donation to you.

--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...

http://bemikitties.com