From: Maria <mian...@gmail.com>
Subject: [Felvtalk] Bernie Update
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Monday, February 22, 2010, 12:53 PM

I took Bernie to the vet this morning and did an x-ray.  He has a large mass
near his stomach/intestine.  We have decided not to do chemo and have put
him on some steroids and pain medication.  He is still eating and purring
which is good, but it will only get worse.

We will probably put him to sleep Friday or Saturday.  Sooner if it gets
worse, but I want everyone to be able to be there if they can.

For the record:
Bernie - Diagnosed FelV+ at 7 months, diagnosed with uveitis at 1 year 7
months, diagnosed with lymphoma about 1 year 8 months.

He is the most amazing cat I have ever had.  The best personality and made
me smile every day.  I don't regret one vet bill or day I had with him.
 I want to thank everyone on this list for their support and knowledge.  I
really appreciate it and I think all of you are amazing. I will keep you and
all your babies in my prayers.

Thank you again,

Maria