How did you get the anemia turned around in the positive cat that is 13 pounds now?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Laurieskatz" <lauriesk...@mchsi.com>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2010 9:31 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Casper is positive

I am so sorry to hear about Casper. I do think sometimes the ones we think
become FeLV+ were already positive (like my kitty who the vet said probably
carried it in his bone marrow).
YES re the anemia! My niece rescued a FeLV+ adult cat almost 3 years ago.
She is a happy and healthy 13 lb girl!
We also rescued a kitten who was a suspected victim of the food recall. He
was also very sick with anemia and is still alive ...3? or 4 years later.